Come Hunt the Flooded Timber Swamps at South Fork For the Most Realistic Duck Hunt Exerience Around. As Mallard After Mallard (and the Ocasional Woody!) Circles Then Cups Into the Swamp, You Might Forget You're Still In Georgia and Not in a Secluded Arkansas or Louisiana Getaway. Try Us Out For a Truly Unique Experience Right in Your Backyard. Duck Season Starts November 17th, Book Your Hunts Today!
Swamp Address: 1644 New Haven Church Road, Danielsville 30633
- Morning Check in: 1 Hour Before Sunrise
- Handicap Accessible Blinds Available.
- Waders Recommended For Most Blinds. We Have Several Dry Blinds Available as Well.
- #2's and #4's Recommended. ABSOLUTELY NO LEAD SHOT
- 2 Year Shooting Preserve Licence Required Before Hunting From the Georgia DNR Website.
- Duck Stamp Required to Shoot Native Species
- Bird Cleaning Available Upon Request: $2/Duck
- Shotgun Rentals: $35; Shells:$25/Box
Individual Day Hunt
$3005 Duck Limit. Additional Ducks $35/Duck. Guide Gratuity NOT Included.
Duck N' Quail Combo Package
$1000Hunt Ducks in the Morning and Quail Afterwards! Package Includes 2 Spots in the Duck Blind, and a Half Day Quail Hunt Afterwards (20 Quail). A Great Winged Shooting Adventure!
$1500Members Save the Most Money!! Package Includes 5 Hunts, a 6 Duck Limit Instead of 5, and Additional Ducks Taken for Only $25.