DOVE SEASON 2018
South Fork Hunting Preserve is pleased to announce it will be hosting its annual Opening Day Dove Shoot Saturday, September 1st. South Fork is located just 10 miles northeast of Athens, and is only 1 hour away from Atlanta and South Carolina. Spots are chosen from a map of the property and are first come, first serve. Spots are $100 (includes a delicious BBQ lunch served before the shoot.) We have roughly 100 acres of field space planted in White Proso and Brown Top Millets, Sorghum, and Sunflowers. Season passes are also available to hunt any day throughout the 2018 Dove Season for only $200. Spots are booking fast so call 706-255-9524 or 706-255-6372 today so you don't miss out!
- When: Saturday, September 1st. Spot choices will begin at 10:30, with lunch served at 11am
- Where: 1211 Veterans Drive, Danielsville, Georgia 30633
- Parking: Behind our pole barn where lunch is served. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool
- Fields: Approx. 100 Acres. Planted in White Proso and Brown Top Millet, Sorghum, and Sunflowers. The South Fork Broad River borders the property along with a gravel road. There are also power lines in several locations
- Choosing a Spot: There are numbered stakes throughout the fields to indicate spots, and we have a map of the property with the spots marked. At 10:30 AM we will begin the process of choosing spots off the map until all spots are chosen by first come/first serve.
- Cost: $100/ Opening Day Pass, $200/Season Pass. Deposit Required
- ATV's welcome
- No blinds provided
- HIP Permit and valid hunting license required