South Fork Hunting Preserve is pleased to announce it will host its annual Opening Day Dove Shoot Saturday, September 5th, 2020. South Fork is located just 20 miles northeast of Athens, and is only 1 hour away from Atlanta and South Carolina. Spots are chosen from a map of the properties and are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Spots are $100 (includes a delicious BBQ lunch served before the shoot.) We have roughly 100 acres of field space planted in different millet, sunflowers, and milo.
Spots are booking fast so call 706-255-9524 or 706-255-6372 today so you don’t miss out!
- When: Saturday, September 5th, 2020. Spot choices will begin at 10:00 with lunch served at 11am
- Where: 685 Brays Lake Road, Royston, Georgia 30662
- Parking: Parking lot next to Clubhouse. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool
- Fields: Approx. 100 Acres planted in Sunflowers, Proso Millet, and Sorghum. There are several creeks on the property, and also power lines in different locations.
- Choosing Your Spot: There are numbered stakes throughout the fields to indicate spots, and we have a map of the property with the spots marked. At 10:00 AM we will begin the process of choosing spots off the map until all spots are chosen by first come/first serve.
- Price: $100, Includes Lunch.
- ATV’s welcome
- No blinds provided
- HIP Permit and valid hunting license required